Sunday, November 1, 2009

Study.Money.Marry.Kids.Retire.Die.

Actually, it sounded better in my head...
When I say better,
of course I mean worse.
Well, in context.

Watched the
Fokofpolisiekar Documentary on Friday night.
It's well beyond awesome.
I could go on, and on, and on...
But, seriously, just watch it.
At the risk of sounding melodramatic,
I got quite emotional during some scenes.
Then again,
I was seeing them perform live,
when I was 13 years old.
Back in the day...
Impact on my life was unquantifiable.

Again,
Liam Lynch's photography warmed me up inside.

Then,
jeans got dirty.
My eyes became heavier.
Chest tightened up,
and my left hand acquired more damage.
What a weekend.

"Die hoofkantoor,
'n ereksie wat skeur
deur die vuilwolk vlies,
van die horisonlyn.
Die maatskappy is lief vir my."


- Fokofpolisiekar

© Luke Daniel

1 comment:

  1. I must say its a very beautiful picture. It looks that this photo speaks. Isnt it.. For best Camera flash units visit http://www.cameraflashunits.com

    Thanks
    JordanNatalieFreeman

    ReplyDelete