Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I told you so...

Them eyes, I told you to keep them open.
Now, we're going to the next level.

As for quotes and thoughts,
I was going to write about giving a billion red roses -
hand painted, hand planted.
Then, I realized I've thought about that far too much.

Back to the business -
below is life.
Now, in multicolour.
I want to thank the internet for the lack of audio,
which really made the video.
Thanks guys, your copyright laws are awesome.

(I'm still a photographer, best believe)

Oh, and a double quote.
Damn today I'm generous.
But, those roses, can't escape the shipwreck.

"You run and tell your friends that you're leavin' me.
They say that they don't see what you see in me.
You wait a couple months then you gon' see,
You'll never find nobody better than me.

In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told,
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul,
To a woman so heartless.
How could you be so heartless?
How could you be so heartless?"


- Kanye West (
Heartless)

(By the way, you really should follow that 'Heartless' link.
It had to be done, I'm serious. Resonation extreme.)

"And I know its not to get away from me,
You just need a change of scenery.
So strange how everything went wrong so fast,
And I hope that this confusion does not last."

-
City and Colour

Cheers



© Luke Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment