Monday, May 4, 2009

Lifetime, daily.

I told somebody I was a freelance prisoner.
Alright, granted, a prisoner isn't a profession as such.
Still... close enough.

That night seemed to fall apart, completely.
The lights did something to me.
It wasn't long before I found myself,
in the middle of nowhere.
Not lost though,
let me make that clear.
The anchor is still wrapped around my arm,
it's not going anywhere.


"I guess I should warn you,
if I turn out to be particularly clear,
you've probably misunderstood what I've said."


- Alan Greenspan

Ah, now for the good news.
Liam Lynch is coming down to Cape Town later this month.
Wait,
actually...
That's really all the good news.
No, scratch that... it's great news.
It's a slight pity that it stands alone on the positive news rack,
but, ya know...

Cheers





© Luke Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment