Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Paper Airplanes (makeshift wings)

Tuesday... but, it feels like a Monday.
I knew a dog called Tuesday,
wait,
I KNOW a dog called Tuesday.

I hope everyone had a good Easter (weekend).
I guess I did.
I mean, I can't say for sure.
What can I compare it to?
Other Easter Weekends?
No.
It's just another weekend,
another day,
another breath.
But, few regrets... so that's what makes it OK... leaning towards good.

I have discovered two wonderful things,
no...
I have rediscovered them in a different light.
Firstly, Cinnamon tea.
Secondly, The Weather Man (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384680/).

If you combine the two, you can wipe the dust from your eyes.
It's possible.

(PS: OK, ok, Okay, O.K, do not all send out the same message.)

Cheers

"I remember once imagining what my life would be like, what I'd be like.
I pictured having all these qualities, strong positive qualities that people could pick up on from across the room.
But as time passed, few ever became any qualities that I actually had.
And all the possibilities I faced and the sorts of people I could be, all of them got reduced every year to fewer and fewer.
Until finally they got reduced to one, to who I am.
And that's who I am, the weather man."

- Dave Spritz (Nicolas Cage)



© Luke Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment