Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grown-up talk.

Alright, I have to (well, not have to, but I feel it's necessary to) drop some important lines on this here page.

For anyone/everyone who has a Facebook account,
here is the link to my (personal) profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=708340286&ref=name
Here is the link to the group, Luke Daniel Photography:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=708340286&ref=name#/group.php?gid=37265413065

If you want to get hold of me, you can email me at:
lukedanzig1@gmail.com

So that's all out of the way; if you didn't know, now you do,
and everyone is happier.

A few crazy projects floating around at the moment.
Including, a series on tattooing and piercing,
which is my main focus at the moment.

Hopefully I will have a 'proper' webpage up and running in a couple of months,
until then, you will catch everything right here.
You will be the first.
Feel happy, inside.


(normal programming will continue next post)

Keep well
Cheers




© Luke Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment