Monday, April 27, 2009

From the rooftops, I remember.

Huge hardware stores are great places to be.
Actually, they're great places to be,
when you're looking for something...
something specific.

I found some things.
When I left the building,
I still felt the same.

I can't really remember if music was playing.
You know... that music they always play in stores.
But that doesn't matter now.

There were people with smiles,
pseudo as they may be - the smiles,
most definitely not the people themselves.
Helpful, yeah.

Anyway,
this week is going to be great.
Public holidays, and so much rain.
Reversed seasonal depression?
Possibly,
but more likely,
acceptance and familiarity.
On that note...


"Hello darkness, my old friend,
Ive come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain,
Still remains,
Within the sound of silence."

- Simon and Garfunkel

Cheers



© Luke Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment