Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rough Hands

Scuba diving in Bellville?
I was just as shocked,
but that's besides the point.
This is a blog, so it's gotta make sense, right?

Well, I'm not going to make any promises.
I would love to go on about neon lights (preferably green and purple),
cappuccino's, petrol stations at night, dust (and the wind, yes),
Sailor Jerry, the sea, midnight, and rain.
But, I'm not going to...
Simply because I'll feel overexposed.

Maybe there is a point where you stop caring.
It's in relation to experience, I'm sure of that.
Disconnection.
What a perfect way to end.
What a perfect way to start.


"She says i swear too much,
she says a lot of things,
well I'd swear every other word if I could,
for her I'll make an attempt.
Sometimes love isn't about how much someone suits you
but how much you're willing to change to suit them."


- Alexisonfire

Cheers


© Luke Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment