Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sundays belong to Neil Young.

Yep, it's true.

The same way streetlights own leaves.
The same way wind changes direction.

Busy weekend.
Highlight: Getting to chill with Liam Lynch.
(albeit only for a few minutes)
Inspiration on another level.

'Tonight's the night' (in neon lights).

Cape Town's weather has cheered me up.
Yes,
I'm talking about the rain and wind.
No sunburn.
Only comfort.

Oh, and, Canon is awesome.
I just needed to say that.
Not for money.
Not yet, anyway.

Work is calling me,
from far away.
(In distance, not time)

"There is a town in north Ontario,
With dream comfort memory to spare,
And in my mind
I still need a place to go,
All my changes were there.

Blue, blue windows behind the stars,
Yellow moon on the rise,
Big birds flying across the sky,
Throwing shadows on our eyes.
Leave us"


- Neil Young

'Take care of yourself, and each other'

Cheers



© Luke Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment